RULES AND ELIGIBILITY
- Students may apply to present either a poster presentation or an oral presentation.
- Undergraduate students can present either individually or as a team, and a team presentation may have a maximum of six students participating.
- Only currently-enrolled undergraduate students are allowed to present at the symposium. Graduate students, post-docs, and faculty are not permitted to present and should not be included on the application.
- Applications are accepted on a first come, first served basis. The faculty mentor listed on the application must be associated with a school or department at Georgia Tech.
HOW TO APPLY
- A student must complete the online application form in order to apply to present at the symposium. A short abstract (max. 250 words) of your research is required as part of the application.
- For multiple students interested in co-presenting, please note that only one application should be submitted per team.
- Application Deadline is March 10, 2017. Accepted applicants will receive additional details on their participation in early April, and oral presenters will also be notified of their presentation time slot and room number.