Research Ambassador Guidelines, Duties, and Eligibility
- Applicant must be an undergraduate student in good standing (GPA > 2.75).
- Applicant must have conducted research with a Georgia Tech faculty member, Emory faculty member, or GTRI research scientist.
- Applicant must be able to attend weekly meetings, which are held every Tuesday from 11am - 12pm.
- Applicant will help develop research-related programming and further initiatives by joining a URA Committee.
- Applicant must be able to commit to a total of one academic year as a member of URA (semesters can be non-consecutive).
- Applicant must complete a required number of volunteer hours as a member of the organization.
Applications for Spring 2024 are open now! The application deadline is Tuesday, November 14th at 11:59 PM.
Letters of recommendation are accepted until Friday, November 17th at 11:59 PM.