NEW LOCATION: The Fall 2023 Research Fair will take place on Monday, November 27th from 5pm-7pm in the Exhibition Hall, Midtown Ballroom.
The deadline to apply as a Research Fair presenter is Thursday, November 16th!
This event offers a night of research where students can present their work, labs can share about their group and current openings, and attendees can explore the field of research and connect with potential positions. Free food will be provided to attendees and presenters!
Feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions!
Interested in attending the event to learn more about research projects and open positions?
Scan the QR Code or click the button below to RSVP!
Interested in presenting at the event? Click the applicable link below.
Presenter Sign-Up Deadline: Thursday, November 16th, 2023.
Are you a researcher looking to present a project?
(Note that a 250 word abstract is required for submission)
Are you a research group?
Advertise your lab, program, or project at the event!
Labs In Attendance
- Nian Liu Lab | Chemical & Biomolecular Engineering
- Habanero Extreme Scale Software Research Laboratory | Computer Science
- Buckley Lab for Translational Diffuse Optics | Biomedical Engineering
- Water-Energy Research Lab | Mechanical Engineering
- Holly Bauser-Heaton Lab | Biomedical Engineering
- VIP Quantum Engineering / Multiscale Systems Engineering Research Lab | Mechanical Engineering
- Dr. Thomas DiChristina Lab | Biological Sciences
- Electric Propulsion and Plasma Physics Lab | Aerospace Engineering
- Quantum Engineering Program | Mechanical Engineering
- iFAN Lab | Mechanical Engineering
- Styczynski Lab | Chemical & Biomolecular Engineering
- Tsukruk Lab | Materials Science & Engineering
- Automation and Robotic Lab | Building Construction
- Summer Scholars Program | Industrial and Systems Engineering
- Dr. Josh Kretchmer Lab | Chemistry and Biochemistry
- Farzaneh Najafi Lab | Biological Sciences